Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Monday - Shannon

I have FOUR doctor appointments this week on top of family coming in from out of town. I'm trying to stay as stress-free as possible these next 9 days before this baby is born so our meals will be simple but our bellies will be filled.

Monday - Meatloaf and mashed potatoes premade by Costco (homemade is way better... I had two of the four appointments today)
Tuesday - Baked Monte Cristo Sandwich with some swiss instead of american cheese. Raspberry jam on the side for dipping.
Wednesday - Cheese Tortellini Alfredo (sauce from a jar) with chicken and broccoli.
Thursday - Dinner brought in by the ANGELS of my Relief Society (another two doctor appointment day)
Friday - California Style BBQ-Chicken Pizza
Saturday - Arena Football game, dinner out before hand
Sunday - Dinner at Mom and Dad's

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Shannon,

I just tried to check out your BBQ chicken pizza link, but it just linked to the baked monte cristo sandwich. Which bbq pizza recipe do you use? I like mine, but I'm always on the lookout for new ones! ;)

Good luck surviving the week before delivery!