Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Menu Mondays- Cori

Wow with going out of town for the weekend, then my Brother and Sister in law havign their baby I totally spaced my menu.  Sorry!

So I made a month calendar for our meals.  But since things have been kinda crazy latley I ahvent cooked half of our meals planned.  So this week Im not gonna stick to what my calendar says and go with what in my fridge/ freezer and use stuff up that I ahd bought for previous meals that jsut never happend!!

MondayChicken Alfredo (I used the 1/3 fat cream cheese and  I seasoned with fresh garlic, basil, and parsley.  then added Italian season and salt pepper and a dash of nutmeg.  so yummy) with Moms Caesar salad-  this meal was requested by Jordan and Natalie who I was taking dinner to cause they just got home from the hospital with cute baby Sydney!!
Tuesday Calzones- we never did make them last week with moms Caesar salad (so yummy and easy, I will add recipe later)
Wednesday Heathers Pork chops and Jungle rice   I'm excited to try this!
Thursday- leftovers,  we have a meeting to be to!!
Friday - Barbecued chicken, potatoes, and grilled asparagus
Saturday- Broccoli Beef, rice-  I love this recipe from Laura!  I will add later!
Sunday- Rotisserie Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, dilled carrots.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope you like the pork chops and jungle rice...it's one of our favorites! Just make sure not to over cook the pork...it continues to cook a bit once you take it out of the pan.