Monday, April 5, 2010

Yummy Smoothie

Hi Ladies,

I make smoothies frequently for my kids and I for snacks because they're quick, easy, and I can squeeze in some fruit and dairy in one step. I went to make one today and realized I was out of milk, so I improvised and it was really good! Only 12 Weight Watchers points for the whole blender pitcher, so I had about a quarter of that and it filled me up! Okay, here you go:

1 (12 oz) can fat free evaporated milk
1 c. fat free strawberry yogurt
1 medium banana frozen (I always take my bananas that are going brown and peel them, break them in half, and throw them in a ziploc bag in my freezer. They're great for smoothies or banana bread)
8 large frozen strawberries (I buy the big bag at Costco or WinCo)

Blend at high speed until smooth and increased in volume.

No comments: