Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Favorite!!

This is my most favorite soup ever!!!

Cheesy Creamy Vegetable Soup

1 quart water
3-4 medium potatoes diced
1 c. Chopped celery
1 c. chopped onions
4 chicken bouillon cubes
Combine above ingredient and cook 5 minutes.

Then add
1 package frozen vegetables –broccoli, cauliflower, carrot blend
Cook 5 minutes, then add
2 cans Cream of chicken soup
Stir well, add ½ pound of Velveeta cheese, cubed.
Let cheese melt and cook until veggies are tender.
Serve!!

Hint: best to let stand one day and then reheat

I made this for super Saturday lunch and it got rave reviews!! I made it the night before. Then put it in a Crockpot and into the fridge. I pulled it out like 3 hours before serving and heated it up in the Crockpot!! So yummy!

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

that sounds so yummy!

Heather and Todd said...

This is so yummy and easy! Making it for the second time right now! Thanks for sharing Cori!

Heather and Todd said...

I just took this to a chili and soup cook-off for our ward and it won first place in the soup category! :) Great recipe Cori!